Junior Java Developer
QIVOS is a marketing technology agency, that delivers successful end-to-end customer loyalty management. Through our expertise in customer experience strategies and tailor-made technology solutions we help brands build unique long-term relationships with their customers.
Our team constitutes of talented experts who are connecting, informing and creating inspiring work. With local offices in London, Athens, Hong Kong we serve customers from various industries in more than 10 countries. Brands who trust us include: IKEA, INTERSPORT, MARKS&SPENCER, FOLLI FOLLIE, LINKS OF LONDON and more.
As a Junior Java Developer, you will be working under the Information Technology department with the back-end development team and reporting to the Lead Back-End Engineer, where you will develop, test and maintain the company's products and project implementations.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop software related to products or internal company projects
- Support the company's internal software/hardware needs
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Create APIs to integrate with external software systems
- BS/MSc in Software Engineering
- Working experience with back-end technologies will be considered
- Proven practical experience in Java
- Knowledge of ORM technologies (JPA2)
- Knowledge of REST API
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Knowledge of SQL
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Career development
- Continuous training
- Private insurance