QIVOS is a marketing technology agency, that delivers successful end-to-end customer loyalty management. Through our expertise in customer experience strategies and tailor-made technology solutions we help brands build unique long-term relationships with their customers.
Our team constitutes of talented experts who are connecting, informing and creating inspiring work. With local offices in London, Athens, Hong Kong we serve customers from various industries in more than 10 countries. Brands who trust us include: IKEA, INTERSPORT, MARKS&SPENCER, PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL, LINKS OF LONDON and more.
Job Description / Responsibilities / Candidate’s Mission
As a Web Developer, you will be part of our experienced project delivery team, who handle all development, implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting aspects of our projects, using the latest cutting-edge technologies. You should be passionate about building scalable software and making high quality impactful changes. You will be working with tools and libraries such as WordPress, Angular, NodeJS, Ionic3 and others. You will report to the Senior Software Engineer.
- Write well designed, testable, maintainable and efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- BS/MSc or proven equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of working experience as a Web Developer
- Knowledge of PHP
- Experience in CMS such as WordPress
- Experience in working with Magento
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge of design patterns and principles
- Experience with source control tools (git, SVN)
- Good understanding of REST standards
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience in WordPress, creation of custom themes and plugins
- Experience in both Magento 1 and 2
- Experience in Angular
- Experience in Ionic
- Sample work or existing portfolio would be considered a plus
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Career development
- Continuous training
- Private insurance
- Opportunities to participate in cutting edge trainings and conferences in Greece and abroad