Technical Support Specialist
QIVOS is a marketing technology agency, that delivers successful end-to-end customer loyalty management. Through our expertise in customer experience strategies and tailor-made technology solutions we help brands build unique long-term relationships with their customers.
Our team constitutes of talented experts who are connecting, informing and creating inspiring work. With local offices in London, Athens, Hong Kong we serve customers from various industries in more than 10 countries. Brands who trust us include: IKEA, INTERSPORT, MARKS&SPENCER, PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL, LINKS OF LONDON and more.
Job Description / Responsibilities / Candidate’s Mission
As a Junior Software Support Specialist, you will be part of our experienced Technical Support team where you will support the company's Cloud infrastructure.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Investigate and resolve software and hardware malfunctions
- Assist with identifying problem root causes and refer to corresponding section
- Coordinate with project teams within and outside the company
- Undertake and manage multiple clients and projects
- BS/MS in Information Technology
- Good knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of Computer Hardware
- Team player
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Continuous training
- Career development
- Private insurance