Backend Software Developer
QIVOS is a marketing technology agency, that delivers successful end-to-end customer loyalty management. Through our expertise in customer experience strategies and tailor-made technology solutions we help brands build unique long-term relationships with their customers.
Our team constitutes of talented experts who are connecting, informing and creating inspiring work. With local offices in London, Athens, Hong Kong we serve customers from various industries in more than 10 countries. Brands who trust us include: IKEA, INTERSPORT, MARKS&SPENCER, PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL, LINKS OF LONDON and more.
As a Software Developer you will be part of the Platform Development team, where you will develop, test and maintain the company's products and project implementations. You will be reporting to the Lead Software Engineer.
You will contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle of our products / customer projects. Your main responsibilities include:
- Create APIs in order to integrate with external software systems
- Consume 3rd party RESTful APIs
- Write well-designed, performant and testable code
- Resolve application issues
We would like you to have:
- Experience in developing web applications with Java
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Basic understanding of how HTTP works
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience collaborating with other developers using SCM tools
We would appreciate:
- Experience with JavaEE
- Knowledge of ORM technologies (JPA2)
- Experience with Spring Boot, Node.js
- BSc/MSc in a Software Engineering principle
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Career development
- Continuous training
- Private health insurance